Location: Pala, CA
Assist Director of Asian Marketing in the identification, qualification and computerization of target customers on property and in the community.
- Multi-lingual in at least English and one or more of the following: Vietnamese
- Must have a cultural understanding of their community (Vietnamese)
- Must be highly motivated, independent, out-going and customer service oriented
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Ability to organize and present information in a meaningful manner
- Must maintain a business professional appearance
- Must possess strong telemarketing skills
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests
- Must possess computer skills and be able to operate copying machines, fax machines and typewriters
- Knowledge of the table games and slot machines essential.
- Able to work any shift when required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous casino experience and/or customer-relations background preferred.
- Travel required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English in order to communicate with guests and team members
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide consistent, prompt and courteous guest service at all times under all conditions.
- Create a friendly, comfortable and exciting atmosphere for all our guests.
- Recognize and greet frequent guests.
- Assist Executive Hosts and Guest Development Management.
- Work within targeted communities to capture new Asian guests and increase property visibility.
- Identify and qualify guests to provide correct information when dealing with gaming or credit.
- Capture and cultivate new gaming guest.
- Assist with telemarketing when needed.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of all Guest Development promotions and any current giveaways that are currently in progress and explain program to guests.
- Work closely with the Executive Host when requested to provide additional help to monitor and service special events and functions.
- Order amenities when requested by qualified guest.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.