Location: Pala, CA
Maintain standards set by management in set up, tear down, maintenance of banquet facility and other equipment associated with multi purpose facility. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary. Maintain and stores props and linens.
- Previous experience in Banquets preferred
- Must read, write, speak and understand English, bilingual a plus
- Must understand room diagrams
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, holiday, etc.
- Must lift a minimum of 50 pounds
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.