Location: Pala, CA
Providing pleasant and courteous service to arriving and departing guests by transporting baggage to and from guest accommodations, as well as addressing any guests’ concerns by providing accurate and efficient information. Responsible to Lead Bell Attendant/Hotel Manager. Rotate doorman responsibilities. Ability to provide a consistent guest rooming experience.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Should have personal computer skills
- Should read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- High school diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Acknowledging and greeting each guest with enthusiasm immediately upon the guests’ arrival
- Provides guest recognition through the use of guest’s name at all given opportunities
- Creating an exciting environment through guest interaction and conversation
- Executing four star /diamond service by accurately transporting guests’ luggage to the room assigned after guest registration is completed
- Picking up guests’ luggage upon departure and transporting it to vehicle or delivering luggage for storage
- Providing four star/diamond service by providing guests with information regarding Hotel/Casino/Spa amenities, Entertainment, Special events, and travel directions
- Assisting guests with room changes and maintaining room key security
- Delivering and picking up guests’ laundry/dry cleaning and maintaining an accurate log of the same.
- Completing the required Guest Service errand card and submitting and forwarding it to Lead Bell Attendant/Concierge
- Performs other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.