Location: Pala, CA
Promote Swarovski product lines, provide outstanding guest service and build guest loyalty by performing various duties:
- Thorough knowledge of retail including buying, merchandising and promotions
- Excellent guest service, people skills and organizational skills
- Knowledge of personal computer and typing as well as reading, writing and speaking English
- Ability to use electronic equipment including adding machine and telephone
- Excellent arithmetic skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for maintaining promotional goals by driving brand loyalty by leading an outstanding internal and external guest experience.
- Provides input to the Sr. Retail Manager regarding plans, goals, objectives, strategies, timetables, resource requirements and other information required for proper operation of the retail department
- Maintains highest level of guest service by demonstrating products, assisting in trying on items, explain benefits, features, price, quality, value and other information to our guests.
- Answers guests questions concerning location, price, origin and use of merchandise in an articulate manner.
- Must be proficient in product knowledge by reading Swarovski periodicals and announcements. Attends product training sessions and applies learning to the position.
- Sets up visual and marketing displays and arranges merchandise on fixtures, counters or tables to promote promotion according to plan-o-gram and ensure pricing on merchandise is appropriate.
- Ensures effective boutique presentation by cleaning shelves, counters, or tables. Stocking or replenishing merchandise in fixtures as needed. Other duties include; trash removal, backroom cleaning and organization.
- Creates a special guest shopping experience by developing information – “Guest Profile” to enhance brand promotion.
- Displays enthusiasm and promotes a cohesive team working environment: works closely with other as necessary; supports team decisions and solicit opinions from team members; and displays Pala Pride.
- Processes guests orders by retrieving product form stock, each piece is pulled from packaging and carefully inspected by the Brand Ambassador. Items are processed through register in a timely and efficient manner, gift wrapped if appropriate, and packaged.
- Follows boutiques opening and closing procedures, to include cash reconciliation procedures.
- Participates in Inventory and Inventory control programs.
- Manages all guest complaints or concerns in a prompt professional manner at all times and notifies the Sr. Retail Manager of any wrong doings or irregularities.
- Understands all Guest Safety policies and procedures and communicates any potential issues to Guest Safety and Sr. Retail Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.