Location: Pala, Ca
Responsible for assisting the wait person(s) with table duties to maintain flow of business in a positive professional manner.
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- Should read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for clearing, cleaning and resetting tables, setting up and breaking down food service areas
- Responsible for serving bread and butter, water, etc., to newly seated guests
- Responsible for providing assistance to the guests throughout the meal
- Deliver food from the kitchen to the proper location
- Perform any scheduled, assigned or delegated duties in order to maintain restaurant cleanliness and flow of business
- Perform all opening and closing side work
- Restock china, silverware and glassware
- Transport soiled china, silverware and glassware to the dish cleaning area
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.