Cage Cashier (Part Time)
Location: Pala, CA
To assist customers in the exchange of US currency for chips, cash, foreign currency, Pala Casino documents and negotiable instruments, ambassadors of company good will.
- Ability to handle money required.
- One-year prior casino cage experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal required.
- Knowledge of 10-key a plus.
- Excellent guest service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written environment required.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to communicate in additional languages a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.