Location: Pala, CA
Cocktail Servers are responsible for providing prompt, professional and courteous service to all guests. Responsible for assisting in preparation of beverages and serving beverages according to established recipes and procedures, as well as processing all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
- One year previous experience in related job duties.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve beverages to guests.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, regulatory and state/federal laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.