ocation: Pala, CA
The Computer Support Specialist will ensure that all desktop systems run smoothly in a fast-paced 24/7 environment. Responds to requests from computer users regarding hardware, software, telecommunications, or network connection problems. Assists the Systems Administrator(s) with application/network/telecom deployments. Prioritizes requests or problems according to established criteria and enters relevant data into a computerized user-request tracking system. Updates and revises reference materials and work procedures. Experience with telecom system cabling is helpful.
- Desktop installation and support experience required-MCP preferred.
- Experience installing and supporting Windows application software required.
- Experience in MS Office Suite products.
- Networking skills including configuration and troubleshooting desired.
- Ability to communicate with vendor support systems to resolve problems.
- Working knowledge of Internet connectivity, printer connectivity & Help Desk disciplines.
- Experience with managing Windows based PCs from setup and networking to machine diagnosis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced work environment where working with deadlines is the norm.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures all desktop systems run smoothly in a fast-paced 24/7 environment.
- Assist the Systems Administrator with network/telecom deployments.
- Responsible for the desktop standards, configuration and sizing, base OS installation and configuration, MS Office installation, configuration and support and will participate in developing the strategy for the administration of the companies Windows OS desktops.
- Communicates and participates within groups by contributing and learning from group members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.