Location: Pala, Ca
To deal the game assigned in accordance with the procedure outlined in the Pala Casino procedure manual.
- Working knowledge of two or more games preferred.
- Minimum one year dealing experience required or completion of approved dealing school.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate with guests and Team Members.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor in all relations with both guests and fellow team members.
- Maintain the level of skills necessary for efficient job performance.
- Readily respond to directions and instructions of the supervisory personnel.
- Insure proper documentation of any presented pit paperwork such as fills, markers, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.