Location: Pala, Ca
Primary responsibility is to ensure the appropriate emergency medical care is provided for all reported incidents of injury or illness.
- Prior experience in Ambulance, Fire Department emergency response or Casino security / EMT
- Knowledge / experience in Public Relations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- EMT Certification recognized in San Diego County
- Preferred: LIFESCAN (electronic fingerprinting)
Eseential Job Functions:
- Provides EMT functions in conjunction with Guest Safety Officers
- Possess knowledge of property
- Provides security for special events, parties, Team Member events and tournaments. Acts as escorts for guests, Team Members, outside agencies, transportation of injured Team Members, VIP’s disabled guests and patrons
- Acts quickly in emergency response which includes injured guests and Team Members, fires, fights, thefts and arrests
- Maintains effective communication with responding EMS to ensure effective patient care
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.