To provide fine dining Food and Beverage service to the Mama’s guests in a positive and professional manner.
- Two years fine dining experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to perform server cashier function.
- Must have excellent wine knowledge and appreciation.
- Must have point of sales data entry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Provide fine dining Food & Beverage service to Mama’s guests.
- Prepare menu items tableside.
- Full menu item ingredient preparation and knowledge.
- Wine presentation and service.
- Preset and clear tables when needed.
- Perform any scheduled, assigned or delegated duties in order to maintain restaurant cleanliness.
- Perform all opening and closing side work.
- Greet and seat guests
- Server cashier procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.