Location: Pala, CA
To ensure the Hotel and 4 star/4 diamond standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms are achieved and maintained. Reports directly to assigned Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Previous GRA experience at 4 Diamond or 4 Diamond property preferred
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques
- Must read, write, speak and understand English (bilingual a plus)
- Maintains all guest rooms at Hotel and 4 star/4 diamond standards
- Completes assigned work without disturbing guests
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with guests
- Maintains a safe work environment
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.