Location: Pala, CA
Enforces all gaming policies to ensure safe, fair and efficient operation of Pala Casino while providing excellent guest service throughout the facility.
- Prior experience in Law Enforcement and/or Military.
- Knowledge and experience in Public Relations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Patrols sections of the casino and slot areas, which include purse checks, undesirables, hazards and minors.
- Staffs casino Cage post, which includes chip fills, answering questions, monitoring traffic entering the Cage, securing the Cage entrance.
- Possess knowledge of all casino facilities.
- Performs gaming table box drop, putting out boxes for each gaming table, retrieving boxes from each gaming table.
- Performs slot drop, monitors keys, watches drop carts.
- Recognizes executives and/or secretaries, accepts deliveries, maintains a security log.
- Operates monitor room, which includes all communications from inside to outside.
- Maintain fire boards for casino, ADT alarms, monitors all employee activity.
- Prepares security reports, communicates with guests and non-guests and other agencies, and assists in employee investigations.
- Checks firebox equipment, linen lockers, elevator areas, housekeeping carts for unauthorized property and unauthorized personnel.
- Provides security for special events, fights, parties, employee events and tournaments.
- Acts as escorts for guests, employees, outside agencies, transportation of injured employees, VIP’s, disabled guests and patrons.
- Roves self-park garage, valet and exterior of casino; bike patrol.
- Acts quickly in emergency response, which includes injured guests and employees, fires, fights, thefts, arrests.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.