Location: Pala, CA
Enforces all gaming policies to ensure safe, fair and efficient operation of Pala Casino
while providing excellent guest service throughout the facility.
- Prior experience in Law Enforcement and/or Military.
- Knowledge and experience in Public Relations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.