Location: Pala, Ca
Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant. Responsible for receiving and processing payment from patrons.
- Three-six months related experience and/or training.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant.
- Receives payment from Food and Beverage guests in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Records dollar amount received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Verifies record totals shown in cash register tape and balances against cash on hand.
- Answers telephones and makes guest reservations, if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.