Location: Pala, CA
To ensure the Hotel and 4 star/4 diamond standards of cleanliness in all tower public areas and housekeeping work areas are achieved and maintained. Reports directly to assigned Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Previous House Person or Porter experience preferred
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment preferred
- Knowledge of floor care preferred
- Must speak, read, and write English. Bilingual a plus
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains all guest corridors and tower public space at Hotel and 4 star/4 diamond standards
- Completes assigned work and run requests without disturbing the room guests
- Completes all runner requests within 10 minutes from time of receiving request
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with guests
- Maintains a safe work environment
- Responsible for any keys and/or equipment assigned
- Complies with all OSHA requirements
- Customer Relations – directs guests with problems and/or complaints to the assigned supervisors
- Knowledge of room types and locations in the tower
- Be aware of special promotions within the hotel
- Participate in an atmosphere of high morale and a positive working relationship among team members and supervision
- Ensuring that workspace and office are always clean and tidy
- Review memos and logbook
- Receive information passed on from previous shift
- Coordinate with Guest Safety the research for lost and found items for guests
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.