Housekeeper (Full Time and Part Time)
Location: Pala, Ca
Responsible for providing cleaning services in assigned casino areas ensuring approved Pala Casino policies, procedures and standards.
- Three-six months housekeeping experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other Team Members
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
- Must read, write, speak and understand English. Bi-lingual a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the cleaning of all assigned public casino areas, restrooms, and offices throughout the entire casino complex on a continual basis
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions
- Maintains all work areas and ensures housekeeping equipment is free of safety violations. Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to shift manager
- Responsible for complying with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies
- Interacts with guests and fellow Team Members in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.