Location: Pala, CA
The Spa Locker Room Attendant assumes a pivotal role in the spa operation relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction and to ultimate success. Given the vital nature of the position, the Locker Room Attendant’s demeanor must be reflective at all times and of the highest values of professionalism of the spa operation and an eye for detail are all qualities, which the Locker Room Attendants are required to have.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English at least at high school level
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to remain calm and professional in a busy environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete the AM and PM checklists
- Review memos and log book
- Removing of Bio Hazard Material from the spa
- Spa knowledge about all Spa and Salon treatments
- Assist team leaders and manager with miscellaneous duties
- Research lost and found items for guests
- Handle questions, problems, and complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Obtain clean linen
- Discard dirty linen
- Maintain AM/PM coffee and tea presentation
- Pick up newspapers
- Check fitness room
- Empty and cleaning water dispensers
- Fill and maintain water dispensers
- Escort guest from front desk to locker area
- Tour of the spa facility
- Escort back to locker, and tell guest to have a great stay
- Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Retrieve locker key and spa wardrobe
- Distribution of headset/CD distribution
- Maintain Guest waiver/release sign-in
- Clean and maintain locker room facilities and over all spa and salon cleanliness
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.