Nail Technician (Part Time)
Location: Pala, CA
The Nail Technician will assume a pivotal role in the Spa operation relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction and to the ultimate success of the Spa. Their demeanor must be reflective at all times and of the highest values of professionalism exemplified by Pala Casino Spa and Resort. A consistently positive attitude, knowledge of all area of the Spa operation, excellent guest service skills, and an eye for detail are all qualities which a Nail Technician is required to have. Frequent opportunities to update skill set and product knowledge in your specific area will be provide by the Pala spa – as well as recommended for you to pursue outside of your assigned work schedule.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to remain calm and professional in a busy environment
- Appearance is clean, crisp, polished and well-fitted – hair beyond the shoulders should be pulled back from face
- Ability to perform treatments / services on Salon menu
- At least 1 year experience in salon environment preferred
- At least 1 year experience in guest contact position in a hospitality environment preferred
- Requires proper city/state certifications: Nail Technician = State of California Cosmetology or Manicurist License
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.