Poker Dealer (On Call)
Location: Pala, CA
To deal the games assigned in accordance with the procedure outlined in the Pala Casino procedure manual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members and Management in writing and verbally.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Possesses money handling skills
- Must be able to understand and comply with Pala Casino Spa and Resort Policies and Procedures
- Must display friendly, courteous and polite behavior with a positive attitude
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with guests and Team Members
- Previous Poker experience preferred
- Must be able to deal Poker
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Essential Job Functions:
- Safeguards assets of Pala Casino Spa and Resort
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of other positions as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
- Deals cards to players as required by the call of the game.
- Determines winners and oversees the collection of their winnings.
- Responsible for overseeing the house rake-off.
- Maintain the level of skills necessary for efficient job performance
- May act as a “Proposition Player” (play with own money in games as designated by the Poker Shift Supervisor)
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.