Location: Pala, Ca
To train and assist Cooks and Pantry Cooks in the preparation and service of all food items applicable to their outlet and individual workstation.
- Minimum one-year high volume food service experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English., (bilingual ability is a plus)
- Must have a basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and basic knife skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Transport of foodstuffs from warehouse or within their outlet, to each station.
- Learn and perform proper stocking, storage and rotation techniques.
- Identify and inform Chef regarding problems on station.
- Learn and utilize proper food handling skills, following health and safety standards.
- Clean and organize work area.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Thoroughly learn menu preparation needs applicable to each station assigned.
- Utilize mechanical kitchen equipment.
- Work steadily and accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.