Location: Pala, CA
Plays in poker games to help start and maintain games. Ensures own funds are available to play in a game during the entire shift. Gives up seat on arrival of a patron under the direction of management. Complies with and follows company and departmental policies and standard operating procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
- Two years of related experience
- Knowledge of poker games
- Must have adequate funds (minimum of $500) to play poker during shift, using own money
- Excellent interpersonal guest service skills
- Able to count large sums of cash and poker chips
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.