Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the receiving division of the Purchasing department.
- Prior warehouse and receiving experience preferred
- Must possess effective communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer literate
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic instructions, furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- High School diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives shipments on receiving dock; logs pertinent information into computer database, coordinates workflow to ensure timely delivery of supplies to all departments
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of dry goods, paper products, chemical supplies and Food & Beverage specifications
- Ensures that all shipments are received in good, undamaged condition
- Cooperates with accounts payable team members in the verification of orders received
- Compiles statistical data for reporting purposes
- Maintains all files in the receiving division of the Finance department
- Prepares boxes for shipment and maintains records of all shipments sent out; prepares shipments as needed
- Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve receiving disputes
- Attaches the invoice to purchase order and indicates the quantity received, number of boxes, date received, invoice number and any other pertinent information
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.