Location: Pala, Ca
Perform duties to maintain kitchen areas, restaurant equipment and utensils in a sanitary and orderly condition. Maintain standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking and washing of china and glassware.
- Must understand and comply with all company and departmental policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Must maintain a high level of sanitation and safety.
- Must maintain high level of quality and professionalism at all times.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.