Daily Slot Tournaments
$10 entry fee entitles you to one round of the daily tournament. Daily prize pool based on entry fees paid that day. Daily tournaments begin at 9am and end at 1am.
Daily Slot Tournaments
|1st Place||25% of the Prize Pool|
|2nd Place||10% of the Prize Pool|
|3rd Place||7% of the Prize Pool|
|4th-10th Place||5% of the Prize Pool|
|11th-13th Place||3% of the Prize Pool|
|14th-20th Place||2% of the Prize Pool|
|Daily tournaments begin at 9:00am and end at 1:00am|
Rules and Regulations
- Must be 21 years of age or older and enrolled in our Pala Privileges Club to be eligible to participate in the daily slot tournament.
- Entry fee is $10 per person, per session. Entry fee transaction(s) is located at the Main Cage. Only the receipt of the full entry fee guarantees a tournament spot.
- All entry fees paid each day will form that day’s prize pool.
- Daily tournament play will begin at 9:00am and end at 1:00am
- Entrants will each play in one (1) 3-minute session. Buy-in is unlimited, and if entrant re-buys, they will have the opportunity to win more than one prize (multiple entries are not cumulative for winnings).
- Entrants must present themselves at tournament registration no later than the 12:59am deadline for that gaming day.
- The registration area will determine each contestant’s machine number. The machine number assigned is final.
- The top 20 scores will be posted throughout the tournament on the tournament “winner’s board”. Scoring for each daily tournament will end at 12:59am.
- Daily tournament winners will be paid as follows:
- 1st Place will receive 25% of prize pool
- 2nd Place will receive 10% of prize pool
- 3rd Place will receive 7% of prize pool
- 4th –10th Place will receive 5% of prize pool
- 11th –13th Place will receive 3% of prize pool
- 14th –20th Place will receive 2% of prize pool
- Daily winner’s names will be posted at the Kiosk located by the Privileges Center one hour after the close of each day’s tournament. Winners have 14 days to claim their prize. Winners can claim their prize at the Main Casino Cage. Any prizes left unclaimed within the 14-day limit will be retained by Pala Casino.
- Winners will be issued a Winner’s Receipt and paid at the Cashier Cage
- Pala Casino retains the right to alter this promotion. Tournaments will be conducted in accordance with the rules. In case of force majeure, safety factors, equipment malfunction or extenuating circumstances, Pala Casino reserves the right to modify procedures in keeping with the fairness and best interests of all participants
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final. Pala Gaming Commission will investigate any disputes pertaining to the implementation of tournament rules.