Location: Pala, CA
Perform duties to maintain kitchen areas, restaurant equipment and utensils in a sanitary and orderly condition. Maintain standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking and washing of china and glassware.
- Must understand and comply with all company and departmental policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Must maintain a high level of sanitation and safety.
- Must maintain high level of quality and professionalism at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for scraping, racking, stacking, and washing of china and glassware.
- Responsible for removal of waste and recycling material
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, sanitary and safe .
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, and using a floor scrubber.
- Clean worktables, walls, hoods, ceilings, refrigerators and other equipment as specified by supervisors.
- Discard trash and recyclables in designated containers.
- Clean garbage containers, drains, and floors.
- Prepare and distribute food equipment and other materials as specified by supervisor.
- Assist with the allocation of equipment as specified.
- Assist in the distribution of equipment prior to and after banquet events as directed by supervisor and Banquet Chef.
- Report guest and Team Member safety hazards.
- Ensure chemicals and containers are disposed of properly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.