Gift Shop Clerk
Location: Pala, CA
Assist the Retail Manager in the development of a highly motivated retail department dedicated to giving exemplary guest service.
- Knowledgeable to all aspects concerning the Gift Shop and the Gift Shop operation.
- Excellent guest service and people skills and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of personal computer, typing, read, write and speak English.
- Ability to use electronic equipment including adding machine and telephone.
- Excellent arithmetic skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all functions of the register, including opening and closing.
- Responsible for coding orders and tagging merchandise.
- Responsible for routine counts on stock merchandise for re-orders, inventory counts and compiling end of the month figures.
- Assist in the set up of special sales and events.
- Covering for team member call-ins with other team members. Personally covering when team members are not available to cover.
- Merchandise Gift Shop floor.
- In charge of floor operations when Retail Manager is out of town.
- Notifies Retail Manager of any wrong doings or irregularities.
- Ensures that all areas are stocked and straight before leaving at the end of the shift.
- Ensures departmental functions are performed within established departmental and company guidelines.
- Show special recognition to frequent guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.