Entertainment Tech II (On Call)
Location: Pala, CA
Operating and maintaining of concert and AV equipment in all entertainment venues and throughout Pala Casino Spa and Resort. Job includes the installation and removal of technical equipment including concert truck loading and unloading. Knowledge in the principles, operation and set up of concert and audio visual equipment.
- Basic electrical knowledge – AC/DC theory and basic ohms law preferred.
- Must be familiar with terms used in the entertainment field.
- “Hands on” concert production experience preferred including one or more of the following: concert light systems programming and operation, intelligent lighting programming and operation; audio/video distribution and switching systems; sound processing and mixing, spotlight maintenance and operation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be professionally presentable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Willingness to learn and perform additional functions and duties.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in loading / unloading production trucks of heavy concert equipment.
- Assemble audio and/or lighting and/or video with direction.
- Become trained and licensed in forklift and scissor lift operation.
- Set up venue chairs, risers and staging.
- Set up band gear.
- Multi-task at a professional level.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that will involve multiple crews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.