Location: Pala, CA
Assist Guest Development Manager in the identification, qualification and computerization of target customers and to perform evaluation of Casino Host.
- Excellent typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize and present information in a meaningful manner.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests.
- Must possess computer skills and be able to operate copying machines, fax machines and typewriters.
- Knowledge of the table games and slot machines essential.
- Experience in a casino cage and/or equivalent position.
- High school graduate or equivalent diploma.
- Able to work any shift when required.
- College degree, previous hosting experience, previous experience in the casino, or previous experience in sales preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in evaluating Casino host performance.
- Assist Guest Development Manager.
- Evaluate Casino Host’s comp reports.
- Identify and qualify guests to provide correct information when dealing with gaming or credit.
- Capture and cultivate new gaming guest.
- Work closely with the Host when requested to provide additional help to monitor and service special events and functions.
- Establish front money play for both games and slot guests with the help of the Cage department.
- Learn all California Gaming Regulations and know the cage procedures in working with front money.
- Act as intermediary in order to resolve any complaints concerning guests while working closely with the Table Games, Slot and Cage Shift Managers to resolve the issue.
- Complete weekly status report of information received daily on rooms, events, capture, comps and daily reservations made.
- Provide requested tax information to guest at the beginning of each year.
- Perform other duties as assigned.