Location: Pala, CA
Assists in successfully maintaining and repairing as needed all mechanical equipment in the casino.
- Must have minimal knowledge of plumbing, electrical and air conditioning maintenance.
- Occupationally significant combination of vocational education, apprentice training, in-plant training and/or on-the-job training preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as technical journals, policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions and other related documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in maintaining all mechanical and cosmetic items in the casino.
- Monitors work load and advises supervisor of work overload.
- Assists engineering staff in repairs.
- Maintains a neat, clean and organized work area in the engineering shop.
- Prepares daily work forms.
- Routinely inspects all lighting throughout the casino, identifying potential problems and resolving the same.
- Responds to maintenance requests and house calls.
- Assists in maintaining pool facilities as assigned.
- Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and controls of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.