Lead Cook - Noodles
To Supervise a shift of team members and To prepare hot food items according to their outlet menu, recipe standards and customer request. To assure preparation and service is of the highest possible quality in a timely manner. And ensure that all prep is done for oncoming shift.
- Minimum three years high volume cooking experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Must possess good recall and memory.
- Must read, write and understand English.
- Must have knowledge of kitchen equipment and good knife skills.
- Experience as a supervisor in a high volume restaurant
- Must read, write, speak and understand English. (bilingual ability is a plus)
- Must be able to lead a shift of team members.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
- Identifying and informing the Chef regarding any problems on station.
- Work rapidly and accurately.
- Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
- Proper stocking of assigned station knows the mise en place.
- Cleaning and organizing of work area.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Assist Chef in menu preparation, service and breakdown of function.
- Be capable of working in public on live stations and maintaining superior appearance standards.
- Experience in sauté, fry, and griddle and broiler stations.
- Must be able to follow direction from Sous Chef.
- Will report to Sous Chef on a shift by shift Basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.