Location: Pala, CA
Bar Backs are responsible for providing prompt, professional and courteous service to all guests, bartenders and cocktail servers as well as assisting bartenders and cocktail servers in the performance of their job duties by maintaining par levels of operating supplies.
- Six months previous experience in similar job duties preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for cleaning of beverage areas and equipment.
- Provide and replenish beverage stock and supplies.
- Remove empty bottles and any trash.
- Wash glasses and polish bar fixtures.
- Prepare necessary fruit for use in garnishes.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
- Stocks and rotates all inventory.
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest and cocktail servers by assisting bartender with the mixing of alcoholic beverages.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, regulatory and state/federal laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.