Location: Pala, CA
To deal the game assigned in accordance with the procedure outlined in the Pala Casino procedure manual.
- Working knowledge of two or more games preferred.
- Minimum one year dealing experience required or completion of approved dealing school.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate with guests and Team Members.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor in all relations with both guests and fellow team members.
- Maintain the level of skills necessary for efficient job performance.
- Readily respond to directions and instructions of the supervisory personnel.
- Insure proper documentation of any presented pit paperwork such as fills, markers, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.