Guest Safety Officer - Part Time
Location: Pala, CA
Enforces all gaming policies to ensure safe, fair and efficient operation of Pala Casino while providing excellent guest service throughout the facility.
- Prior experience in Law Enforcement and/or Military.
- Knowledge and experience in Public Relations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Patrols sections of the casino and slot areas, which include purse checks, undesirables, hazards and minors.
- Staffs casino Cage post, which includes chip fills, answering questions, monitoring traffic entering the Cage, securing the Cage entrance.
- Possess knowledge of all casino facilities.
- Performs gaming table box drop, putting out boxes for each gaming table, retrieving boxes from each gaming table.
- Performs slot drop, monitors keys, watches drop carts.
- Recognizes executives and/or secretaries, accepts deliveries, maintains a security log.
- Operates monitor room, which includes all communications from inside to outside.
- Maintain fire boards for casino, ADT alarms, monitors all employee activity.
- Prepares security reports, communicates with guests and non-guests and other agencies, and assists in employee investigations.
- Checks firebox equipment, linen lockers, elevator areas, housekeeping carts for unauthorized property and unauthorized personnel.
- Provides security for special events, fights, parties, employee events and tournaments.
- Acts as escorts for guests, employees, outside agencies, transportation of injured employees, VIP’s, disabled guests and patrons.
- Roves self-park garage, valet and exterior of casino; bike patrol.
- Acts quickly in emergency response, which includes injured guests and employees, fires, fights, thefts, arrests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.