Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for providing cleaning services in assigned casino areas ensuring approved Pala Casino policies, procedures and standards.
- Three-six months housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other Team Members.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English. Bi-lingual a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the cleaning of all assigned public casino areas, restrooms, and offices throughout the entire casino complex on a continual basis.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintains all work areas and ensures housekeeping equipment is free of safety violations. Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to shift manager.
- Responsible for complying with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Interacts with guests and fellow Team Members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.