Drop Attendant - Part Time
Location: Pala, CA
To collect and process daily coin/currency revenue from the Casino slot machines.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and to push or pull carts weighing 700 lbs. or more.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prep Work (which includes placing cash boxes throughout the Casino in the appropriate area). Negotiating carts into the proper location.
- Participate in table and poker counts, as directed by lead/above.
- Bill Validator drop and count which includes the removal of the boxes from the machine, the transport to the count room, the opening and counting of the contents.
- Participate in non-gaming revenue counts as directed by lead/above.
- Clean up in the count room: (Includes: picking up all loose paper, trash and tools throughout the room at the end of the day along with any other cleaning duties needed for the room).
- Perform other duties as assigned.