Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for maintaining grounds of the RV Resort property using hand, power tools, and equipment. Performs cleaning and maintenance services throughout the RV Resort, which includes but is not limited to RV sites, swimming pool, restrooms, etc. Reports directly to the RV Manager and RV Supervisor.
- Excellent guest relations, service, communication skills required.
- Must possess a valid California Driver's License as well as a good driving record.
- Ability to relate effectively in on-on-one situations with guests as well as other Team Members.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-oriented, detailed oriented, multi-task, and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for cleaning, replenishing, stocking , and maintaining RV Resort areas (RV sites, rubbish removal, restrooms, swimming pool and SPA's, etc.)
- Ensures our guests are provided with high-quality service standards at all times.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Effectively communicates with RV Management to report any mechanical difficulties and maintenance needs of RV sites, vehicle, or other equipment.
- Ensures all cleaning materials, chemicals, and equipment are used per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Assists in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Maintains all work areas and ensures all EV Resort equipment is free of safety violations.
- Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to the person in charge.
- Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated uniform while on the job.
- Adheres to all company polices and procedures and RV Resort service standard.
- On the direction of management, assists guests promptly and courteously with transportation services to/from Pala Casino West Entrance/RV Resort
- Follows all policies related to all vehicle; inspection, cleanliness, disinfecting, well-stocked and in good working order
- Performs other duties as assigned