Asian Casino Host
Location: Pala, CA
Assist in the identification, qualification and computerization of target customers on property and in the community.
- Multi-lingual in at least English and one or more of the following: Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese), Vietnamese or Korean.
- Must have a cultural understanding of their community (Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean).
- Must be highly motivated, independent, out-going and customer service oriented.
- Excellent typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize and present information in a meaningful manner.
- Must maintain a business professional appearance.
- Must possess strong telemarketing skills.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests.
- Must possess computer skills.
- Knowledge of the table games and slot machines essential.
- Able to work any shift when required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous casino experience and/or customer-relations background preferred.
- Travel required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English in order to communicate with guests and team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide consistent, prompt and courteous guest service at all times under all conditions.
- Create a friendly, comfortable and exciting atmosphere for all our guests.
- Recognize and greet frequent guests.
- Assist Executive Hosts and Player Development Management.
- Work within targeted communities to capture new Asian guests and increase property visibility.
- Identify and qualify guests to provide correct information when dealing with gaming or credit.
- Capture and cultivate new gaming guest.
- Assist with telemarketing when needed.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of all Player Development promotions and any current giveaways that are currently in progress and explain program to guests.
- Work closely with the Executive Host when requested to provide additional help to monitor and service special events and functions.
- Order amenities when requested by qualified guest. Order amenities for all Level 1 guests without request.
- Handle all other duties as assigned by the Executive Host or the Department Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.