Location: Pala, CA
To ensure the Hotel and 4 diamond standards of cleanliness in all tower public areas and housekeeping work areas are achieved and maintained. Reports directly to assigned Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Previous House Person or Porter experience preferred.
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of floor care preferred.
- Required to speak, read, and write English. Bilingual a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains all guest corridors and tower public space at Hotel and 4 diamond standards.
- Maintains these standards while completing daily assigned work assignments.
- Completes assigned work and run requests without disturbing the room guests.
- Completes work in the order assigned by the supervisor to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Completes all runner requests within 10 minutes from time of receiving request.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with guests.
- Create a sense of recognition by using the guest’s last name, when known, in a natural and discreet manner.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Responsible for any keys and/or equipment assigned.
- Complies with all OSHA requirements.
- Customer Relations – directs guests with problems and/or complaints to the assigned supervisors.
- Knowledge of room types and locations in the tower.
- Ensure service is always exceptional.
- Ensure service is of the highest degree.
- Be aware of special promotions within the hotel.
- Participate in an atmosphere of high morale and a positive working relationship among team members and supervision.
- Create harmony between yourself and fellow team members.
- Ensuring that workspace and office are always clean and tidy.
- Clock in/out at appropriate times- being at your workstation ready to work at assigned time.
- Complete the AM, PM, and Graveyard check lists.
- Review memos and logbook receive information passed on from previous shift.
- Know and practice the guest service philosophy of Pala Casino Spa and Resort.
- Assist supervisors and Assistant Executive Housekeeper with miscellaneous duties.
- Coordinate with Guest Safety the research for lost and found items for guests.
- Handle questions, problems, and complaints.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.