Location: Pala, CA
This position requires solid experience in designing, coding and testing integrated business applications utilizing the power of the .NET Framework. As a Sr. Programmer/Analyst, you will participate in the design and development of the solutions for Gaming industry. This includes all phases of the software development process, user requirements, functional specifications, database and application design, coding, testing, installation, maintenance and support. Also includes performing analysis and defining the functionality for system improvements and new applications. You will lead various phases of the development and maintenance of approved projects. Assignments will vary depending on current development workload.
- Excellent communication skills are imperative as you will be interacting with various departments.
- Must be able to work within a team, contribute to and learn from team members.
- Should feel comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment where working under deadlines is the norm.
- The ideal person thrives in the creative and dynamic environment and can apply their skills wherever needed.
- 4+ years of experience programming of multi-tier Web/Windows/WPF applications with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC.
- 3+ years of intensive hands-on experience developing MS SQL solutions.
- 2+ years of experience with WCF, Windows services, Web Services, Restful services.
- 2+ years of experience in C# developer using LINQ & Entity Framework.
- Experience with Azure is a plus.
- Experience using .Net Technologies such as ASP.Net Core is a plus.
- Experience with mobile development such as Swift/Objective C is a plus.
- Experience with Typescript, Angular is plus.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and be adept at multitasking.
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on call schedule when needed.
- Gaming Industry experience preferred.
Database / Languages / Tools necessary:
- SQL Server.
- MS Visual Studio, MS TFS, MS Office.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the analysis and design of software systems and solutions.
- Develop state of the art windows or web based applications.
- Independently as well as collaboratively resolve issues.
- Keep Management informed and involved as appropriate to ensure success of the project.
- Provide guidance and training for new developers.
- Perform other duties as assigned .