Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the receiving division of the Purchasing department.
- Prior warehouse and receiving experience preferred.
- Must possess effective communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer literate.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic instructions, furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Some college accounting courses preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives shipments on receiving dock; logs pertinent information into computer database, coordinates workflow to ensure timely delivery of supplies to all departments.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of dry goods, paper products, chemical supplies and Food & Beverage specifications.
- Ensures that all shipments are received in good, undamaged condition.
- Cooperates with accounts payable team members in the verification of orders received.
- Compiles statistical data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains all files in the receiving division of the Finance department.
- Prepares boxes for shipment and maintains records of all shipments sent out; prepares shipments as needed.
- Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve receiving disputes.
- Attaches the invoice to purchase order and indicates the quantity received, number of boxes, date received, invoice number and any other pertinent information.
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.