Location: Pala, CA
Bartenders are responsible for providing prompt, professional and courteous service to all guests, cocktail servers and food servers. Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures as well as processing all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
- One year previous experience in related job duties
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for mixing alcoholic beverages
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor store and supplies
- Responsible for keeping bar area clean, sanitized and clear of any unwanted debris
- Responsible for bar back responsibilities if bar back is absent
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, regulatory and state/federal laws
- Perform other duties as assigned.