Loss Prevention Officer - Part Time
Location: Pala, CA
To observe and report suspicious person(s) and activities. To act as a preventative deterrent specifically in the area of potential crimes, such as but not limited to, theft, defraud, underage minor activity and trespassing.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a current gaming license from the Pala Gaming Commission.
- Law Enforcement, Security, Loss Prevention, Military background or Criminal Justice education and training required.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule depending on statistical departmental needs.
- Ability to submit well written documented reports required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Submit documented reports of observations and activities.
- Report any observations and findings to Guest Safety Dispatch.
- Fulfill all requirements of Guest Safety Officer.
- Produce excellent observational and communication skills.
- Enforce State, County, Federal and Tribal laws that are consistent with Pala Casino Spa and Resort policies and procedures.
- Respond and act when a crime is observed through proper protocols.
- Maintain confidential information that one may be privy to.
- Report possible vulnerabilities to Guest Safety Director as information for review.
- Observe potential repeat offenders attempting to return to property to violate trespass laws and respond with protocol to these and other scenarios.
- Perform other duties as assigned.