Location: Pala, CA
To manage the planning, development, implementation, communication and administration of employee benefits programs, workers compensation benefits, and property and casualty insurance, that support the optimum achievement of corporate objectives on both a short and long-term basis.
- Five-eight years Employee Benefits experience in a corporation or as a consultant, including in-depth experience in the benefits planning function.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience preferred.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in the establishment of objectives for Company benefits programs and coverage. Informs management of trends and developments in the field of employee benefits and property and casualty insurance.
- Plans, develops, recommends, implements and communicates benefits programs and policies to meet the changing needs of the Company and its employees.
- Communicates and administers various company benefits plans to effectively produce positive employee reactions through good employee understanding and prompt and accurate administrative services.
- Provides consultative services in the employee benefits fields to department and sector management.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data about proposed insurance changes to predict future costs and to assist management in making decisions about possible insurance improvements with regard to both group benefits and property and casualty coverage.
- Keeps well informed regarding local, state, federal and foreign-country laws to insure that all corporate benefits plans comply with such laws and regulations.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data for analyzing company practices and making meaningful comparisons between domestic/subsidiary benefits practices and those of other industrial companies to insure that the company maintains a competitive employee benefits program.
- Undertakes the necessary outside related activities to remain current with all aspects of benefits planning, administration and communication.
- Works with brokers to ensure that property and casualty insurance afford proper coverage at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.