Prep Cook - Bar Meets Grill
Location: Pala, CA
To train and assist Cooks and Pantry Cooks in the preparation and service of all food items applicable to their outlet and individual workstation.
- Minimum one-year high volume food service experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English., (bilingual ability is a plus).
- Must have a basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and basic knife skills.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Transport of foodstuffs from warehouse or within their outlet, to each station.
- Learn and perform proper stocking, storage and rotation techniques.
- Identify and inform Chef regarding problems on station.
- Learn and utilize proper food handling skills, following health and safety standards.
- Clean and organize work area.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Thoroughly learn menu preparation needs applicable to each station assigned.
- Utilize mechanical kitchen equipment.
- Work steadily and accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.