Line Cook - Bar Meets Grill
Location: Pala, CA
To prepare hot food items according to their outlet menu, recipe standards and customer request. To assure preparation and service is of the highest possible quality in a timely manner.
- Minimum two years high volume cooking experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Must possess good recall and memory.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English. (bilingual ability is a plus)
- Must have knowledge of kitchen equipment and good knife skills.
- High School Diploma, GED, or 3 years equivalent work experience preferred.
- Safe Serve Certificate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
- Identifying and informing the Chef regarding any problems on station.
- Work rapidly and accurately.
- Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
- Proper stocking of assigned station knows the mise en place.
- Cleaning and organizing of work area.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Assist Chef in menu preparation, service and breakdown of function.
- Be capable of working in public on live stations and maintaining superior appearance standards.
- Experience in sauté, fry, griddle and broiler stations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.