Groundskeeper - Part Time
Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for keeping assigned grounds areas clean and free of debris.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other team members.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s; to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Grounds maintenance experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for removing all trash from assigned areas.
- Maintains all trash receptacle areas, ensuring all trash is in and not strewn around the area.
- Maintains lawn areas of the casino, weed eats and edges the area.
- Ensures all plant beds are free of weeds, dead flowers, etc.
- Maintains all lawn equipment; ensures cleanliness and working conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.