Slot Club Attendant
Location: Pala, CA
Under the direction of Manager and Supervisor, this position’s primary mission is promoting the Player Club Card, supporting expanded card membership and promoting its use.
- Excellent guest service/people skills, has the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and guests.
- Knowledge of personal computer, typing, organizational skills, read, write and speak English.
- Ability to use electronic equipment including adding machine and telephone.
- Must have extremely outgoing and caring personality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and properly communicate the benefits and privileges of the club card.
- Answer clearly and understand all guest questions.
- Recognizes frequent guests.
- Recognize abusers of program and inform supervisor.
- Monitor promotions and awards prizes.
- Enters guest data into the computer.
- Operates embosser-encoder and computer.
- Makes necessary corrections concerning guest information in the computer system.
- Maintains contact with other departments.
- Inform supervisor of all pertinent information that may affect the functioning of the club card booth.
- Keep supervisor aware of supply needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned