Counter Attendant - Grab & Go
Location: Pala, CA
Serve food in high volume fast service outlets.
- Minimum one-year high volume food service experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have a basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and basic knife skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Transport of foodstuffs from warehouse or within their outlet to each station
- Learn and perform proper stocking, storage and rotation techniques
- Identify and inform Chef regarding problems on station
- Learn and utilize proper food handling skills, following health and safety standards
- Clean and organize work area
- Pay attention to detail
- Thoroughly learn menu preparation needs applicable to each station assigned
- Utilize mechanical kitchen equipment
- Work steadily and accurately
- Stock kitchen and work specialty stations
- Serve sandwiches and ice cream
- Keep all display areas cleaned at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned.