Chauffer - Part Time
Location: Pala, CA
Transport guests to and from destinations in a safe and courteous manner as directed by Hotel Management or a designated supervisor. Keep vehicles stocked and cleaned during shift. Coordinate minor repairs for vehicles. Promote 4 Diamond guest service.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Must have a minimum of six month’s driving experience in the transportation or hospitality industry.
- Must have a clean driving record with no more than one (1) moving violation in a one-year period for the last three (3) years; cannot have a revoked or suspended license in the last five (5) years.
- Must meet all applicable Department of Transportation requirements.
- Should have a thorough working knowledge of metro Southern California Counties and be able to read a map.
- Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours.
- Always expected to be polite, friendly, yet professional, tactful and discreet.
- Verbal and written communication skills are crucial to the success of a Chauffeur.
- Previous 4 Star / 4 Diamond hotel experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Will perform pre-trip procedures to prep a vehicle, routing and special instructions.
- Will be expected to carry and load luggage, open doors, ensure safe entry and exit from vehicles, and to skillfully and safely drive throughout the metro Southern California Counties even during inclement weather.
- Must be a safe, skilled and courteous driver in all vehicles qualified to drive.
- Must take pride in your work, be on time for all assignments, have a “passion to serve” and enjoy people.
- Provides guest recognition through the use of guest’s name at all given opportunities.
- Be well informed on the Hotel, Casino, Spa, Entertainment and local information for guests convenience
- Chauffeurs are expected to keep busy during downtime by assisting the bellman at the guest services desk.
- Chauffeurs will clean our fleet vehicles and keep them in pristine condition.
- Perform related duties as assigned.